Monday, June 13, 2005

 

LIKE A PRO....*crazy*

I have been hitting the ball for four consecutive days since thursday. Feel like a pro on tour but actually entertaining your inner self and friends *also former schoolmates*. On friday my heart doc called 'bout my appointment with him while I was about to start teeing off the 6th hole. He's so concern about my medication. On saturday evening my siamese friend Soom Chit couldn't wait for a drink 'coz he's a crazy AF3 fan *so he didn't want to miss the show*. Yesterday before the afternoon game, I played 9-hole with my sweet daughter. She could hit well now. Hope she'd like the game when she's grown up. But I doubt she would.

I played not that bad all the four days, but last night I slept the most just like a baby. And of cos my flightmates Doc and Dean moved up north for their heavenly treat.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?